Monday, September 12, 2022

Isla has written a really great descriptive passion for the Module ENWO Describe It

I’m sitting on my cold yet soft leather couch with my glowing screen flashing in my

eyes from my computer balancing just in infront of me on our natural timber table,

where history has been made. The table is worn in places where elbows have lent,

food has been split and cloths have wiped to clean up spills. The room is warm

because the smooth black metal pallet fire is going full blast on 30 degrees and

streaming out a warm glow of comfortable heat. 


Mum has just hung up the sloppy wet washing on the black pool fencing ceiling clothes line. Our washing machine has given up its spin cycle which makes the windows that aren’t yet double glazed fog up with condensation. 

Mum says its unhealthy to have washing drying inside but the unrelenting rain gives her no choice. She assures me that it dries faster with the fire going and also dries the house out at the same time if we just keep the fire pumping.


Winter is thankfully nearly over. My siblings Ava, George and William are sitting

across the table from me with their computers open. They are busy working on their

modules. George keeps saying, “Mum, Mum, mum!” but she doesn't answer. Because she was on her phone.


We have a wooden edging to our dining room and our bathroom also has lots of wood around it too this gives our house character. The outside of our house is plastic and very bright when the sun is shining on it. Which is very annoying. Our house is always warm so that makes it very cosy and welcoming. Our house currently smells like clean wet washing. The smell of the soap powder can be a little overwhelming. 


I can feel the hard wooden seat under my bottom slowly denting my bum and making it go numb. The feeling of the soft grey carpet underneath my toes is making me feel

relaxed and calm. So I can do my work peacefully I can feel the hard wooden table

that my computer is on while I work.


No comments:

Post a Comment